[Trilinos-Users] Using NOX on a tbb thread

Holger Brandsmeier holger.brandsmeier at sam.math.ethz.ch
Thu Jan 17 12:50:46 MST 2013

Mark,

what is currently the thread safety for Teuchos::RCP? Is it as for
boost::shared_ptr? So smething like "boost::shared_ptr<> offers a
certain level of thread safety. The reference count is manipulated in
a thread safe manner (unless you configure boost to disable threading
support)."

-Holger

--
Holger Brandsmeier, SAM, ETH Zürich