[Trilinos-Users] Dense Matrix Solvers in Trilinos

Day, David dmday at sandia.gov
Thu Jan 10 09:47:35 MST 2013

Travis,

Pliris is a great package.  Pliris does an LU factorization of a matrix.
I did not use Pliris because Sierra did not need LU, Sierra needed
Cholesky with an option to do eigen-decompositions to characterize
ill-posedness when the matrices are singular.  It probably takes more than
email for you to determine your best option.