[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] pytrilinos

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 8 10:48:12 MST 2013

Romain,

The wrappers for LOCA became obsolete several years ago when NOX and LOCA were refactored.  LOCA has proven difficult to wrap, and so without a push from users, the PyTrilinos module has not been updated.  Some of the same difficulties are present in NOX, but in simpler form, and those have been dealt with recently.  So in theory, resurrection of the LOCA wrappers is possible.

What kind of time frame are you looking at?

-Bill