[Trilinos-Users] Tpetra_SerialComm.hpp

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Thu Feb 14 05:37:29 MST 2013

Hello Fan,

Unfortunately, the Tpetra examples in Didasko are from an experimental version that is about eight years old.
I have now deleted them, so this confusion will not occur anymore.

For examples of Tpetra usage, please consider the following:
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/dev/packages/tpetra/doc/html/Tpetra_Power_Method_8cpp-example.html

Also, there are good examples in the following directories:
Trilinos/packages/tpetra/examples/PowerMethod

To answer your specific question, there are no Tpetra::Comm objects anymore; Tpetra uses communicators from the Teuchos package, as illustrated in the examples above.

Chris