[Trilinos-Users] Tpetra_SerialComm.hpp

Fan YE yefanhust at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:16:11 MST 2013

Hello All,
I'm trying to learn more about Tpetra by doing examples in didasko/examples.
When I build my program, I've been found lack of a header file
"Tpetra_SerialComm.hpp".
I've checked Tpetra's src files from the downloaded Trilinos versiond
11.0.03, there was no a such file. I then checked the doxygen site for
Tpetra's file list which turned out in vain.
So I would like to know if this file has been deleted from the newest
Trilinos or merged to other header file or something?
How can I instantiate a object of Tpetra::SerialComm<OrdinalType,
ScalarType> without this header file?
The same problem exists for Tpetra_MpiComm.hpp
and Tpetra::MpiComm<OrdinalType, ScalarType>.

Thanks for any responses.

Best regards,
Fan