[Trilinos-Users] A question about New_package

Fan YE yefanhust at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 04:19:56 MST 2013

Hello All,

I'd like to enquire something about the old "New_package" because from
Trilinos 10.0 there is no more this package in the source. It was created
as a tool for developers wishing to utilize the Autotools configure/build
process for a new package. From version 10.0 Trilinos has moved to cmake.
But somehow the project didn't provide a corresponding "new_package" for
this new build tool. Actually, our group, we want to create a new package
based on Trilinos infrastructure deliberating to facilitate our study in
new numerical algorithms. Thus, the "new_package" sort of thing could be a
nice start for us to do so. I hope someone could help me with this issue.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Fan