[Trilinos-Users] Tpetra on MIC

Heroux, Mike MHeroux at csbsju.edu
Tue Dec 17 11:03:48 MST 2013

This is really a question about Kokkos, which provides the underlying node parallelism for Tpetra.  In principle, the current Kokkos can work with MIC, but it has not been optimized for it.  The "next-generation" Kokkos is being stitched in underneath Tpetra right now, and progress is very good.  I expect will will have a good working capability for basic vector, multi vector and sparse- matrix-vector product kernels in the next release, some time in early spring.

This version of Kokkos works very well with MIC.

Mike