[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Fw: Error in compiling

Perschbacher, Brent M bmpersc at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 12 15:56:52 MST 2013

Hello,
  Based on the information here I think the issue is you are not tellling your compiler where to find Trilinos and the compiler cannot locate the headers you are including. You need to set up your build system to ensure that "-I<path to trilinos installed headers>"(note that is a capital "i") is on the compile line. You don't specify what, if any, build system your are using so I can't give you specific instructions on how to do that.  You will also need to ensure at link time that the Trilinos libraries you are using such as epetra are on the link line as well with "-lepetra" and "-L<path to trilinos installed libraries>"

I hope this helps,

Brent