[Trilinos-Users] Error while building : Teuchos_GlobalMPISession.cpp

Bartlett, Roscoe A. bartlettra at ornl.gov
Mon Dec 9 17:11:28 MST 2013

Trilinos user,

   $ make VERBOSE=1

and it will show the actual link line.  If you are not lining with mpicxx (or mpic++, etc.), then you are not going to find MPI libraries.  You can also do a raw compiler build and specify the libraries manually but you really have to know what you are doing if you try that.  Other than that 'make VERBOSE=1' will show you exactly what is happening.

-Ross