[Trilinos-Users] Teuchos::TimeMonitor

Fan YE yefanhust at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 07:34:10 MDT 2013

Dear developers,

I've studied a previous example of Teuchos::TimeMonitor in which there are
stuffs like "TimeMonitor::lookupCounter", "TimeMonitor::getNewCounter".
However, when I seek for further information of these functions in doxygen
(by the links below), there is no equivalent.

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r11.4/packages/teuchos/doc/html/classTeuchos_1_1TimeMonitor.html
or
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/dev/packages/teuchos/doc/html/classTeuchos_1_1TimeMonitor.html<http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r11.4/packages/teuchos/doc/html/classTeuchos_1_1TimeMonitor.html>

My Trilinos version is 11.2.4.

I'm wondering if these routines are vanishing and unrecommended officially
by Trilinos.

What's more, in the sole example of Teuchos::TimeMonitor in doxygen
(TimeMonitor/cxx_main.cpp), there's still the creation of timer by
TimeMonitor::getNewCounter("Name of Timer"). Should I simply change the
"getNewCounter" by "getNewTimer"?

Thanks for comments.

Best regards,
Fan