[Trilinos-Users] interfacing with a quadratic programming solver?

Jesse Chan jchan985 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 17:21:25 MDT 2013

Hi - I'm trying to find a Trilinos quadratic programming solver for
bound-constrained QP problems.  I've found MOOCHO for nonlinear
optimization problems, and the ConstrainedOptPack subclass of MOOCHO for
quadratic programming optimization problems.  However, most of the solvers
in ConstrainedOptPack interface with AbstractLinAlg pack, which doesn't
seem entirely compatible with Thyra or T/Epetra.  Is there a QP solver
available which interfaces with one of these two?