[Trilinos-Users] Teuchos FancyOStream

Fan YE yefanhust at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 09:20:20 MDT 2013

Hello everyone,

I have a question about Tpetra::Map::describe and Teuchos::FancyOStream.

My intention is to recognize the details of distributed map of a
Tpetra::CrsMatrix A.

I use this to get the information:

A->getRowMap()->describe(*out, Teuchos::VERB_EXTREME);

here out correspond to:

RCP<FancyOStream> out = VerboseObjectBase::getDefaultOStream();

In this way, I could only get access to the part of map owned by the
process whose rank is 0.

What I really want is the whole map.

I'm not familiar with the Teuchos::FancyOStream. However, the first
argument of describe() method is required to be "Teuchos::FancyOStream&
out".

Thank you for your comments.

Best regards,
Fan