[Trilinos-Users] Configuration problem for Beam

Heroux, Mike MHeroux at csbsju.edu
Tue Apr 30 08:58:23 MDT 2013

Ziming,

You are running into an Automake vs Cmake incompatibility issue.  Beam is set up to work with the old-style Trilinos build system (Automake) not the new system (Cmake).

This is not a big problem.  But it does make the installation instruction incorrect.  There are a few paths to consider.  Probably the best thing to do is to "cmakify" Beam as instructed on the Trilinos website.

Mike