[Trilinos-Users] Configuration problem for Beam

Ziming Zheng zimingzheng at uchicago.edu
Mon Apr 29 14:59:30 MDT 2013

Hi

When I tried to install Beam, the console is

checking specified Trilinos installation-dir... /home/zimingzheng/Trilinos/trilinos-build/INSTALL
!!!
Specified Trilinos installation directory /home/zimingzheng/Trilinos/trilinos-build/INSTALL
doesn't seem to contain fei_base.hpp. (Meaning Trilinos wasn't configured
with '--enable-fei'.
Trilinos support will not be enabled.
!!!

Actually I have installed FEI package. Could you please help me for this? Thanks!

Ziming Zheng
Postdoctoral Scholar, Large-Scale Systems Group
Department of Computer Science, The University of Chicago