[Trilinos-Users] OpenMp on Epetra

Heroux, Mike MHeroux at csbsju.edu
Thu Apr 11 10:24:57 MDT 2013

This information is correct.  In addition, you can add
-DEPETRA_HAVE_OMP_NONASSOCIATIVE to the C++ flags list if you want to
enable threaded execution of dot products and norms.  By default these are
not enabled due to bitwise variations in answers and the general minimal
role parallelization of these kernels has on performance.

Mike