[Trilinos-Users] read Triangle sides labels with Sundance

Andrea Penza pepe.aero at alice.it
Sun Sep 16 15:09:29 MDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to generate mesh with Triangle in order to use Sundance.
Maybe there is a bug in the SundanceTriangleMeshReader (located in
packages/Sundance/src-std-mesh/Sources) function because it's unable to
read correctly labels of edges of mesh domain as int number. This is
very uncomfortable because in my opinion it makes Triangle quite useless.

I think that something wrong could be in the part regarding the
readSides function starting from line 449 of the file
SundanceTriangleMeshReader.cpp.
Additional information about the data structure of the mesh can be found
in: packages/Sundance/src-std-mesh/Concrete/SundanceBasicSimplicialMesh.cpp.

Has anyone already had this problem and maybe fixed it?
Thanks all for your support.

Regards,

Andrea