[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Amesos Superlu/Superludist Question

Siva Rajamanickam srajama at sandia.gov
Tue Sep 4 10:57:09 MDT 2012

Hi Travis,
 The useTranspose is used in lot of Amesos solvers as a shortcut to go
between row storage and column storage (without copying), when the TPL
requires a column storage and it can support a transpose solve. This
appears to be a bug while computing the residuals though (as we don't
use the trick for Superlu_dist). Do you get the correct answer when
useTranspose() is false ?

Siva