[Trilinos-Users] export harwell-boeing matrix

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 19 10:30:58 MDT 2012

Giang Bui,

There is a collection of IO routines for Epetra objects in the EpetraExt
package.  See this specific page for details, and let me know if you have
further questions:

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r11.0/packages/epetraext/doc/html/
epetraext_inout.html

We support Matrix Market and Matlab compatible formats.  We do not
directly support generation of HB format files, but it is fairly easy to
create such a routine, or grab one from someone else, e.g.,

http://people.sc.fsu.edu/~jburkardt/m_src/msm_to_hb/msm_to_hb.html

Mike