[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: gcc 4.7.2

Phipps, Eric T etphipp at sandia.gov
Thu Nov 29 10:20:37 MST 2012

David,

I have been using gcc 4.7.2 for some time as well (development branch though) on both mac and linux.  What package(s) are giving you trouble?  Below is a list of packages from two different builds that I frequently enable.

-Eric

Final set of enabled packages:  Teuchos ThreadPool Sacado RTOp Kokkos Epetra Zoltan GlobiPack Triutils Tpetra EpetraExt Xpetra Thyra OptiPack Isorropia AztecOO Galeri Amesos Ifpack ML Belos Anasazi Ifpack2 Stratimikos TriKota NOX Rythmos MOOCHO MueLu Stokhos Piro FEApp 32

Final set of enabled packages:  Teuchos Sacado RTOp Epetra Zoltan Shards GlobiPack Triutils EpetraExt Thyra OptiPack Isorropia AztecOO Amesos Pamgen SEACAS Ifpack ML Belos Anasazi Stratimikos Teko TriKota Intrepid STK Phalanx NOX Rythmos MOOCHO Stokhos Piro 31