[Trilinos-Users] error libsundanceStdFwk.so

Andrea Codrignani andrecodri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:33:49 MST 2012

Hello all,

I have a problem with the sundanceStdFwk library.
I'm trying to solve a CFD problem that i described in the file
StabCili.cpp. I write the comand "make StabiCili.exe" and everything goes
right.
then i write the comand "./StabCili.exe"  and this is the answer:

./StabCili.exe: error while loading shared libraries: libsundanceStdFwk.so:

I looked for libsundanceStdFwk in every directory, but there is not.

This is the first time i use trilinos and i'have just installed it.
Maybe it could be an installation error.
because during the installation test, there was this error:

The following tests FAILED:
 18 - Sundance_UserDefPrecondTest_MPI_1 (Failed)
Errors while running CTest

Thank you for your help.

Andrea