[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] amesos_paraklete

erhan turan turane at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:38:58 MDT 2012

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your response. I tried to use SuperLU_Dist instead but no luck
in running the code, I keep seeing segmentation fault both in v3.1 and v2.5

By the way, Amesos_Superludist.cpp needs an update to comply with
SuperLU_Dist v3.x. The change is simple:

variables EXTRA and DOUBLE should be replaced with SLU_EXTRA and
SLU_DOUBLE, respectively.

I'll try to discuss this issue on upcoming Euro TUG.

Regards,
Erhan