[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Trilinos 10.10.2: what versions of SuperLU, MUMPS, and METIS are supported?

Siva Rajamanickam srajama at sandia.gov
Thu May 10 09:09:28 MDT 2012

I have not tried MUMPS myself, but I know other users who have used it.

These are the options I use for ParMETIS

-D
ParMETIS_INCLUDE_DIRS:FILEPATH="/Net/local/proj/zoltan/arch/all/src/ParMETIS3_1"
\
-D
ParMETIS_LIBRARY_DIRS:FILEPATH="/Net/local/proj/zoltan/arch/linux64/lib/openmpi/ParMETIS3_1"
\

Siva