[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Trilinos 10.10.2: what versions of SuperLU, MUMPS, and METIS are supported?

Siva Rajamanickam srajama at sandia.gov
Wed May 9 15:15:10 MDT 2012

Alicia
  See this page for the supported versions of the solvers.
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/amesos/
  It is Mumps 4.7.3 and SuperLU_Dist 2.5.
How do you plant to use Parmetis, with Zoltan or do you want to give it
to the solvers. If it is the later, then you should link with whatever
the solver needs.

Siva