[Trilinos-Users] Fwd: Epetra vs. Tpetra: tridiagonal matrix speedup

Travis Austin austin at txcorp.com
Tue May 1 09:44:57 MDT 2012

Hi Nico,

What were the absolute timing differences at low processor count between Epetra and Tpetra?
I'm working on some timing diffs between Epetra and the new version that we are working on
that will yield 64 bit int capability?  I'm trying to get a handle on the cost that will be imposed on
our approach so I am comparing to the original Epetra implementation and Tpetra.

Any info you can provide on absolute timing diffs between Epetra and Tpetra would be of great
help to me.

Thanks,
Travis

Travis Austin, Ph.D.