[Trilinos-Users] Install issues with decomp

Perschbacher, Brent M bmpersc at sandia.gov
Tue Jul 24 10:34:05 MDT 2012

Sorry about that, Jake Ostien alerted me to that issue about a minute after my message to Dave. The issue was a silly cut and paste of the old directory where decomp lived. Everything should be fixed and working now, at least I can install seacas on my local machine now. As an interesting tidbit the reason why it was failing on blot and not another script is because there is likely an old copy of decomp hanging around in your binary dir(I had one from over a year ago). I don’t know that it will cause you problems, but it is probably best to delete the copy in your build tree to prevent accidentally using it.

Again sorry for any issues this caused.

Brent