[Trilinos-Users] Epetra_FECrsMatrix memory issues?

Bart Janssens bart.janssens at lid.kviv.be
Wed Jul 4 03:11:48 MDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Nico Schlömer <nico.schloemer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I put up a memory profile for anyone to look at
> <http://win.ua.ac.be/~nschloe/other/massif.out.3902>, e.g., using the
> massif-visualizer (screen shot of my application view here
> <http://win.ua.ac.be/~nschloe/other/massif-vis.png>).
>
> Anyone with similar issues here, or an idea for a remedy?

Hi guys,

I'm seeing similar issues with Epetra_FEVbrMatrix, more and more
memory is used the longer the simulation runs. Memory profiling only
shows allocations from Trilinos, so I'm guessing this is the same
issue. As an additional hint, this only happens in parallel runs,
serial runs show no memory increase at all. We are running Trilinos
10.10.1.

Kind regards,

--
Bart