[Trilinos-Users] Solvers for sparse systems

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 10 23:11:20 MST 2012

Karol,

Trilinos provides many linear solver capabilities.  There is an overview page (a bit out-of-date, but still relevant) that you can find here:

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/CapabilityWebpages/LinearEigenCapabilities/overview.html

The easiest way to access linear solvers is by using the Stratimikos package, which provides an integrated interface accessing all linear solvers in Trilinos:

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r10.8/packages/stratimikos/doc/html/index.html

The simplest example using Stratimikos is here:

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r10.8/packages/stratimikos/doc/html/simple_stratimikos_example_8cpp-example.html

If you have more information about the problem you are solving, we can give you more detailed guidance.

Best regards,

Mike