[Trilinos-Users] Export Compliance

Tommy Binford tbinford at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:59:20 MST 2012

I currently use a few Trilinos packages in my code here at Weatherford
International.  I'd like to start using Trilinos packages in my
production codes.  Some of routines are useful to the other
programmers in my office.  However, our software generally travels
around the world with our oilfield equipment.

How do I get permission to distribute the Trilinos packages in my
software to other countries (UAE, Indonesia, for example)?  I noticed
a blurb in one of the very old Trilinos manuals (4.0 or something)
about how one *may* need to obtain a license from the government for
export purposes.

Best,
Tommy Binford