[Trilinos-Users] Missing Epetra_MpiSmpComm.h header file

Perschbacher, Brent M bmpersc at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 13 14:38:24 MST 2012

Tiziano,
  As far as I can tell that file should be in the 10.10.0 tarball, however
it isn't. I will look into this more and hopefully have a fix soon, which
would be released with the first bug fix release for 10.10.

In the mean time since that file has been deprecated I would expect that it
hasn't changed since 10.8.5, you could try copying it from your working
10.8.5 as a work around for now.

Sorry for the trouble with this,

Brent