[Trilinos-Users] Installation Trilinos

Cesar Fernandez Casanova ceferca at cam.upv.es
Fri Feb 3 10:25:54 MST 2012

Hi,

I am new with Trilinos. I have installed and seems to be ok, but the I have realized that I need BLAS/LAPACK. I have problems with them.
I have been trying to install them with the instruction of the web, but I can't.
http://code.google.com/p/trilinos/wiki/TrilinosHandsOnTutorial

First I give my cmake \ FOR SNOW LEOPARD AND SERIAL (NO MPI)

cmake \
-D CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/opt/local/bin/gfortran-mp-4.4 \
-D CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/opt/local/bin/g++-mp-4.4 \
-D CMAKE_C_COMPILER:FILEPATH=/opt/local/bin/gcc-mp-4.4 \
-D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=RELEASE \
-D Trilinos_ENABLE_Amesos:STRING=ON \
-D Trilinos_ENABLE_Belos:STRING=ON \
-D Trilinos_ENABLE_Epetra:STRING=ON \
-D Trilinos_ENABLE_EpetraExt:STRING=ON \
-D Trilinos_ENABLE_AztecOO:STRING=ON \
-D Trilinos_ENABLE_Ifpack:STRING=ON \
-D Trilinos_ENABLE_Tpetra:STRING=ON \
-D Trilinos_ENABLE_ALL_OPTIONAL_PACKAGES:STRING=OFF \
-D Trilinos_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:BOOL=ON \
-D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local/trilinos-108-serial \
/usr/local/trilinos-10.8.5-Source

It works, but I don't know what should I do with BLAS/LAPCAK.
I have try to install CLAPACK but I can't.

Could you please help me whit the installation of BLAS/LAPCK/CLAPACK... ?????????????????????

1 ) What muss I install of BLAS/LAPACK for Snow leopard.
2 ) Is my cmake correct or should I modify something to consider these Libararies (Blas /Lapack). Muss I do something of TPL??
3 ) When I get Trilinos compiled, I get 2 folders lib & include, that I just link from Netbeans. Is it enough ??
Do I need to link some of Blas/Lapack???

Remember please is for Snow leopard!!!

Thanks a lot,

Cesar Fernandez.