[Trilinos-Users] HDF5 - segmentation fault

Antonio Cervone ant.cervone at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 03:27:29 MST 2012

after some more tests, i can say that it fails when the map has a
different number of local elements (if you change the assignment of
element for the 4th proc to 4 it will work) or if the row size is
greater than one.
it seems to be a bug in the hdf5 write routine, but i cannot say more than this.

antonio cervone