[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Problem compiling trilinos and Multifario

Phipps, Eric T etphipp at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 13 12:02:54 MST 2012

Romain,

The compiler errors appear to be the use of "this" as a name for a variable.  Changing "this" to something else like "t" on lines 265 and 274 of IMFFlow.h appears to fix those errors.  However there are then other errors due to some changes in functions that LOCA calls.  I know LOCA compiles and runs against multifario-v0.9g, so is it possible for you to use that version?  It will take a little bit of time for me to get LOCA updated to compile against v0.9i.

-Eric