[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Help

Perschbacher, Brent M bmpersc at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 22 08:36:01 MDT 2012

Hello,
  I’m sorry that you’re having troubles with building on windows. Right now we really only test with clapack on windows and there is a slight difference in how we find the blas and lapack tpls on windows that is likely causing this issue. There are two things you can try to fix this though. First, we’ve found that cmake likes to remember that it failed to find tpls. So if you can’t find a tpl, then set the appropriate <tpl name>_LIBRARY_DIRS and reconfigure  without deleting the CMakeCache.txt file first cmake will continue to report that it couldn’t find the tpl. You should delete the CMakeCache.txt file and try reconfiguring with BLAS_LIBRARY_DIRS set to the path to your blas library. If that doesn’t work you can try setting TPL_BLAS_LIBRARIES to the absolute path to your blas library file. You should also delete the CMakeCache.txt before reconfiguring with that option as well.

Brent