[Trilinos-Users] Inserting values into an Epetra_CrsMatrix on 2x2-diagonal blocks

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:56:30 MDT 2012

Hi,

I have an Epetra_CrsMatrix here, constructed and filled, of which I used to
update the diagonal by something like

TEUCHOS_ASSERT_EQUALITY(0, A.ExtractDiagonalCopy(diag));
TEUCHOS_ASSERT_EQUALITY(0, A.Update(1.0, v, 1.0));
TEUCHOS_ASSERT_EQUALITY(0, A.ReplaceDiagonalValues(diag));

Now I not only need to update the diagonal, but the 2x2 blocks on the
diagonal (the matrix is effectively a 2x2-block matrix, but implemented
with a regular map, not a block map).
There doesn't seem to be a matching helper function, but maybe there's a
recommended procedure?

Cheers,
Nico