[Trilinos-Users] Compiler error compiling teuchos in Windows 7

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Thu Apr 19 09:18:27 MDT 2012

Without knowing what line of code is invoking that statement (specifically, what type T in SerializationTraits<T>), it is difficult to fix the problem. If it is in fact a missing type in Teuchos, it is probably either complex or long long. These are enabled via:
-D Teuchos_ENABLE_COMPLEX:BOOL=ON
and
-D Teuchos_ENABLE_LONG_LONG_INT:BOOL=ON

Chris