[Trilinos-Users] Compiler error compiling teuchos in Windows 7

Mario Rodríguez shiv4k at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 09:05:46 MDT 2012

In the code above the error, it says:

/// This class reports a compile-time error if you attempt to
/// instantiate it.  We use this class to make it easy to detect a
/// missing specialization of \c SerializationTraits.

And the whole error:

Teuchos_SerializationTraits.hpp(66): error C2039:
'this_type_is_missing_a_specialization' : is not a member of '`global
namespace''
Teuchos_SerializationTraits.hpp(66): error C2146: Sytax Error: Missing ')'
before identifier 'this_type_is_missing_a_specialization'
Teuchos_SerializationTraits.hpp(66): error C2059: Syntax error : ')'
Teuchos_SerializationTraits.hpp(66): error C3861:
'this_type_is_missing_a_specialization': identifier not found