[Trilinos-Users] Project Setup in Eclipse CDT

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Sat Apr 14 13:16:17 MDT 2012

Chris,

On a Mac, I add the following argument to my cmake command:

  -G "Eclipse CDT4 - Unix Makefiles" \

Then after executing the cmake command I navigate Eclipse to import from
the build directory.

It is also possible to use the cmake GUI and have it generate an Eclipse
project.  This works also, although I haven't done it in a while.

To keep the complexity down when simply using Trilinos as a collection of
libraries, I build and install Trilinos using the more common makefile
process, then use the attached CMakeList.txt file with my own application
code, using the attached do-configure to configure my application and
build against the Trilinos libraries.

Mike