[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Trouble building Trilinos with CLAPACK

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 11 18:36:46 MDT 2012

I echo Doug's comment.  If you have Xcode installed, the Trilinos cmake
process should find LAPACK and BLAS automatically, so you won't need
CLAPACK.

Also, you should not use the llvm C/C++ compilers with the Gfortran 4.2.1,
instead use gcc-4.2 (i686-apple-darwin11-gcc-4.2.1) which should also be
on your system already.

Mike