[Trilinos-Users] Solvers and preconditioners available for Epetra_VbrMatrices

Heroux, Mike MHeroux at csbsju.edu
Fri Sep 16 21:35:14 MDT 2011

Charles,

The primary problem with using Epetra_VbrMatrix directly via an
Epetra_RowMatrix interface is that the associated Epetra_Import and
Epetra_Export objects will not work properly.  It may be the case that this
impact ML, but I thought it wouldn't.  Sorry.

In any case, wrapping the Epetra_VbrMatrix as an Epetra_VbrRowMatrix is
always the right thing to do when you intend to use it through the
Epetra_RowMatrix interface.

Sorry for the confusion.

Mike