[Trilinos-Users] Solvers and preconditioners available for Epetra_VbrMatrices

Charles Boivin charles.boivin at mayahtt.com
Fri Sep 16 11:13:38 MDT 2011

Mike,

Ok, thanks for the answer. We also use Ifpack occasionally. So I guess my question remains: how would I know I have a problem? Does it not compile? Not run properly?

I am also asking because I just tried quickly to wrap my matrix into an Epetra_VbrRowMatrix container before passing it to the (ML) preconditioner and I get a very different behavior than if I don't do that. Is that expected? What do you mean exactly when you say that all preconditioner will be constructed as point-entry objects?

Thanks in advance for your time,

Charles Boivin