[Trilinos-Users] problem at compiling trilinos with intel compiler

CHEVALIER Cedric cedric.chevalier at cea.fr
Mon Sep 5 00:44:31 MDT 2011

As already mentioned on the mailing-list, check if the include path for
ParMetis is correctly set.
Which version of ParMetis are you using ? Currently Zoltan supports
version 3.x due to some slight changes in ParMetis 4.0 (like "idxtype"
becoming "idx_t").

Else, I've no problem to compile with bullxmpi & intel compiler.

Hope this helps,
	Cédric.