[Trilinos-Users] GPU and Multi-threading Support

Baker, Christopher G. bakercg at ornl.gov
Fri Sep 2 13:00:04 MDT 2011

Epetra has support for OpenMP; I don't recall whether this is present in
the current release, or whether it will be in the next release. (I would
recommend that you check the source.)

Tpetra has support for CPU multi-threading via pthreads or Intel TBB, and
support for NVIDIA CUDA-capable GPUs via Thrust. However, Tpetra doesn't
have as broad a support in the other Trilinos packages; it is largely
limited to Anasazi and Belos.

Chris