[Trilinos-Users] Epetra support for 64 bit indexing and 3D decomposition with Galeri

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Sat Oct 15 13:50:09 MDT 2011

We are planning to add 64-bit support to Epetra this year, although presently there are not plans to add it to AztecOO, Ifpack or ML.  Instead we plan to rely on Belos, Ifpack2 and Muelu, respectively.

These plans are still firming up, so the details may change, either reducing or enlarging the scope of effort.

Regarding the 3D cartesian decomposition, what more are you looking for?

Mike