[Trilinos-Users] bug report in trilinos 10.8.2 - Epetra_FECrsMatrix::GlobalAssemble()

Willenbring, James M jmwille at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 11 13:13:20 MDT 2011

Jordi,

I will schedule another bug fix release prior to the end of the week.  As far as your deb and rpm question, the previous versions of these distributions have been provided by the user base, so someone who has been involved with these efforts in the past would better be able to address this question.

Jim