[Trilinos-Users] trouble with mpi libraries

Edsall, William (WJ) WJEdsall at dow.com
Tue Oct 4 13:51:39 MDT 2011

This worked, apparently I needed to clean out the CMakeCache.txt.

Getting some errors about BLAS now with every package. I installed BLAS from source and resulted in only one blas_LINUX.a - does this sound right?

[  6%] Built target teuchos
Linking CXX executable Teuchos_BLAS_test.exe
../../src/libteuchos.a(Teuchos_BLAS.cpp.o): In function `Teuchos::BLAS<int, std::complex<double> >::
TRSM(Teuchos::ESide, Teuchos::EUplo, Teuchos::ETransp, Teuchos::EDiag, int, int, std::complex<double
>, std::complex<double> const*, int, std::complex<double>*, int) const':
/tmp/tramanto/trilinos/trilinos-10.6.4-Source/packages/teuchos/src/Teuchos_BLAS.cpp:337: undefined r
eference to `ztrsm_'