[Trilinos-Users] AztecOO segmentation fault

andrea3.villa at mail.polimi.it andrea3.villa at mail.polimi.it
Mon Nov 7 13:47:04 MST 2011

Good evening. I have experienced some "segmentation fault" errors
during the building phase of the preconditioner in AztecOO. This
problem is clearly related to the dymensions of the problem since I
experienced no problem under some millions of degrees of freedoms.
This problem seems to be machine-independent (it presents in the same
way using 4gb or 128 gb of ram).
My question is: Is there any way to enlarge the maximum allocation
dymension of contiguous memory? Is there any way to let AztecOO work
above some millions of dofs without using parallel maps?

Thank You for your kind attention.
Andrea