[Trilinos-Users] Sundance and Tpetra

Kevin Long kevin.long at ttu.edu
Tue May 17 16:27:30 MDT 2011

Hi Gennady,

What it means is that someone (probably me or Rob Kirby) will need to write a
Playa adapter for TPetra. As we already have functional Playa/Epetra
adapters, I don't expect this to be too hard; it's a matter of scheduling the
work.

Can I ask what your application is? That might help us understand your
requirements.

Regards,

Kevin

On Tuesday 17 May 2011 04:30:30 pm Gennadiy Rishkin wrote:
> So, what does this mean for Tpetra and CUDA in Sundance?
>
> Gennadiy
>

> On 16 May 2011 18:33, Bartlett, Roscoe A <rabartl at sandia.gov> wrote:
>
> All,
>
>  Sundance (Playa) has an abstract distributed memory matrix and vector
> subclasses could potentially build on the existing Thyra/Tpetra adapters
> but would need to fill in the interfaces for parallel matrix vector loading
> so this would mostly be a new effort.
>
>  -Ross

Kevin Long
Associate Professor