[Trilinos-Users] Sundance and Tpetra

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Mon May 16 11:33:11 MDT 2011

All,

Sundance (Playa) has an abstract distributed memory matrix and vector loading interface that has no equivalent in Trilinos proper.  The Playa subclasses could potentially build on the existing Thyra/Tpetra adapters but would need to fill in the interfaces for parallel matrix vector loading so this would mostly be a new effort.

-Ross