[Trilinos-Users] Building against Trilinos

Ted Kord teddy.kord at gmail.com
Fri May 13 07:45:44 MDT 2011

I'm trying to test this out but with no success so far. I've gone into the:

trilinos-10.6.4-Source/demos/buildAgainstTrilinos/build   directory.

I've modified the do-cmake script as follows:

<do-cmake>
rm CMakeCache.txt

cmake \
 -D MYAPP_TRILINOS_DIR:FILEPATH=/home/tedkord/TRILINOS/BUILD \
 -D CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=ON \
 ..
</do-cmake>

When I run the do-cmake script, I get:

====
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:12 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  Could not find a configuration file for package Trilinos.

  Set Trilinos_DIR to the directory containing a CMake configuration file
for
  Trilinos.  The file will have one of the following names:

    TrilinosConfig.cmake
    trilinos-config.cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:15 (MESSAGE):
  Could not find Trilinos!

====

TrilinosConfig.cmake is in "home/tedkord/TRILINOS" but Trilinos is installed
in "home/tedkord/TRILINOS/BUILD". In any case, using both directories gives
the same error as above.

--
Best regards,

Theodore