[Trilinos-Users] zoltan particle ghost regions

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed May 4 02:37:53 MDT 2011

Lee Ann,

Thanks that helps my understanding.

I think I see what I need to do.

JB

-----Original Message-----
From: Riesen, Lee Ann [mailto:lriesen at sandia.gov]
Sent: 03 May 2011 20:36
To: Biddiscombe, John A.; trilinos-users at software.sandia.gov
Subject: RE: zoltan particle ghost regions

I should also mention that if you are partitioning with axis-aligned spatial regions (the RCB method) you can use Zoltan_RCB_Box to obtain the boundaries of the region, which may help you determine how close your points are to a region.
---
Lee Ann Riesen
Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Department 1426, Scalable Algorithms, Computing Research Center
505-844-2059